MY VIEWS

Mainly about my ordeal with becoming disabled, but with many of my opinions, experiences, and views. I am disabled by Fibromyalgia, Chrinic Fatigue Syndrome, Psoritric Arthritis, and chronic frequent migraines.

Google

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Advertising on my blog

Hi,
I have been removing comments from one person who keeps sending comments as advertising for his web sites, I don't mind one or two, but this continues, 2-3 times a week, so if you see comments removed that is why,
Thanks for coming by,
Just Me...

3 Comments:

  • At 4:41 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Have you tried turning on word-verification? I had the same problem with "spam" comments, and its just easier to avoid spam-bots doing this by using word-verfication.

    :)

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger wildblue01 said…

    HI,
    No, never heard of that, I will have to check it out,
    Thanks so much,
    Just Me...

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger wildblue01 said…

    Hi again, I found that setting and changed it, thanks so much for that info., it should really help !!!
    Just Me...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home