MY VIEWS

Mainly about my ordeal with becoming disabled, but with many of my opinions, experiences, and views. I am disabled by Fibromyalgia, Chrinic Fatigue Syndrome, Psoritric Arthritis, and chronic frequent migraines.

Google

Monday, November 27, 2006

update

Hi, been a long time since I was on this blog, I stay sick so much and never feel like getting on and adding anything.My SS appeal was denied by the law Judge, and now I am on my last appeal. I have enlisted the help of my Congresswoman and senator, but will that help?, no idea. I doubt it. I was told it will go back to the same Law Judge and he will deny it again, then I have to start all over again and that will be another 2+ years, and then I will run out of time, and that will be that. I can only apply till 2009 I believe. This is so crazy. I hear they want to give welfare to the illigal imagrints(sp), and they won't help the people who live here. This country is a trip. Then I read an article in Readers Digest about how people are abusing the disability insurance and getting it when they aren't disabled, and I am thinking how in the heck did they get it in the first place, when it is the hardest thing I have ever tried to get. They must know the judge, and in that case it is the judge they need to get rid of. I have Docotrs letters, and so on and I can't get it. crazy stuff. I think the article is hurting the people who need it, makes it sound like they are just throwing it out to everyone, and the fact is folks are killing themselves cause they can't get it. What a mess. well, I am feeling not to good so I am going to go, try to write more sooner.....bye bye
just me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home