MY VIEWS

Mainly about my ordeal with becoming disabled, but with many of my opinions, experiences, and views. I am disabled by Fibromyalgia, Chrinic Fatigue Syndrome, Psoritric Arthritis, and chronic frequent migraines.

Google

Monday, November 14, 2005

Hard time

Hi,
I am having such a hard time right now, being so broke, and no one cares. It is so hard to handle on top of the illness.
Oh God, maybe it is just that it is winter, and I am feeling so bad for so many days, but life just really sucks right now, sorry folks, just had to vent to a blank page, cause there is no one who will listen, no friends, family is sick of it, and no guys anywhere to be seen. Boy did I make some major mistakes in my life, first to admit it. Why didn't I marry one of the guys who offered, I was so afraid of being hurt, and look at me now, Wowwwweee. Can it get any worse.

I pray so hard I get headaches, and even God seems to be to busy, and I know there are so many things going on right now, with all the disasters, but I wish he could give be a little help here and there. Show me the way, I have always worked more than one job at a time, and now I am like why can't I do this anymre, let me get better, or help me with my money. I pray, and pray, and pray, and I don't know what else to do. so sad, me right now...and crying hurts my head so bad, a can't even do that, I just sit and stare and think, what am I doing wrong, where no one will help me, no one cares.........
But it never crosses they minds. I guess I have splittled enough about all my heartaches for one night. yaya
I feel like I am in some kind if an experiment to see how much I can take, but it isn't much....
Just Me............

6 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Just Me. I'm trying to put together a list of sites which help people to find a hiking companion in their local area; just like this one 'hiking companion'. I thought you might be able to help. Do you know of any other hiking companion related sites? Many thanks.

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger wildblue01 said…

    Dear Hiking Comapnion:
    No, I don't know of any other sites like that. I used to hike alot, but can't do it anymore. I used to ne a member of The Appalaschin Trail Club, here on the east coat, try them.
    Thanks for stopping in,
    Just Me...

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you're feeling better after you're last blog update. I am looking around on the internet for stories, information, suggestions, etc. I was just "diagnosed" with fibromyalgia yesterday and have a long way to go in coping with it. I am wishing you happier and more pain free days. Keep your head up. There are others out here pulling for you...

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger wildblue01 said…

    Hi Annon,
    Thanks for the chin lifter message. I try to keep my head up, but I do have some really bad days. Thanks so much for your caring comment,
    Just Me...

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi just me,

    i'm sorry life is so difficult for you at the moment - I found a therapist that uses a Scenar - I found it to be a miracle - if you can find a local therapist wherever you live - go for several visits as close together as you can then once a week or once a fortnight when you feel better - I felt no pain after my first visit then pain returned and I went for six visits - It is a lifesaver - good luck. You would have to find a scenar therapist in your area. Please try this - it really works

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger wildblue01 said…

    Hello Anon...
    Thanks for the advice, but I have never heard of that. What does it do?
    Thanks for the kind words also.
    Just Me...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home