MY VIEWS

Mainly about my ordeal with becoming disabled, but with many of my opinions, experiences, and views. I am disabled by Fibromyalgia, Chrinic Fatigue Syndrome, Psoritric Arthritis, and chronic frequent migraines.

Google

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Message Board--kicked off

Hi all,
I had posted previously a message board that I really liked, and now I have been kicked off it. I posted the URL of another message board that I found on it, and they kicked me off for doing that. I was told that it is their policy not to do that. I read their rules, and I don’t see where it says specifically not to do that. So I have emailed them several times to see if they would allow me back on, and they won’t. I didn’t realize how much I would miss this message board on Fibromyalgia, now I feel like I have lost one of the few outlets I have. What a real bummer. I can’t believe they would be so cruel.
Very sad for me, and I feel such anger, and sadness at the same time. So I have to say that I don’t recommend the site if they can be so un-feeling to its members.
Just Me….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home