MY VIEWS

Mainly about my ordeal with becoming disabled, but with many of my opinions, experiences, and views. I am disabled by Fibromyalgia, Chrinic Fatigue Syndrome, Psoritric Arthritis, and chronic frequent migraines.

Google

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Approved

After almost 3 1/2 years and great deal of help from Senator Byrd, and Congresswoman Capito, I have finally gotten approved for disability through Social Security. I still am in shock, though I don't expect to get very much a month, I feel valadated to say the least. I used Allsup as my lawyer group, and even though they did a good job, I feel like I did most of the work to get to see a different Law Judge , and I made the contact with the Senator and Congresswoman out of desperation, that due to the inquiries from the Good Senator, and Congresswoman, the previous Judge got reprimanded for making a wrong decision, Was he really, I will never know, just what I was told. I went before a new judge, very unusual, usually at the appeals council, they send you back to the same judge who denied you. Anyway, I was approved by this judge, and am very Happy. My Mom now has Lymphoma, non-hodgkins, and I am trying to help her as much as I can, it never ends....LOl
hope to write here more often, been so depressed over my situation. Be back soon
Wildblue01

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home