MY VIEWS

Mainly about my ordeal with becoming disabled, but with many of my opinions, experiences, and views. I am disabled by Fibromyalgia, Chrinic Fatigue Syndrome, Psoritric Arthritis, and chronic frequent migraines.

Google

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sinus surgery, Yahoo

I went to a new ENT and finally got it scheduled, I need it so bad. Took me 3 appt to see her as things kapt coming up, Aug.10th is may surgery date.
The ENT was very good, she looked at my scans then came in to the room. I asked her did you notice anything, and she said, oh yeah.(no forehead sinus's) I told her about the Cystic Fibrosis in the family, she mostly just listened, and was like oh ok, but no sign of investigating it. I have some of those symptoms of CF. She was fine with me wanting the surgery. And she said the one side is like smashed over on the right, which is the bad side. She will straighten out the middle bone that is crooked and then open up the right side sinus so it will drain better. So there are 2 different things she will do. She said she shouldn't have to break the bone, and she doesn't expect a lot of bleeding but there could be. I was so excited, I was like, oh my God, thanks you so much, after what I went through with that other ENT, he was a dork, really cruel when you think about it. Told me he would do the surgery on Thanksgiving, and I was like, if you are willing so am I, that came and went, then he said X-mas, and again I thought sure no problem for me, maybe his family will be away, well once that came and went I realized he was making an ass out of me, and I believe it was cause I was on Medicaid which pays them very little, I guess he thought I was crazy expecting him to do a surgery when he would get paid crap, but at the time I didn't know Medicaid paid so poorly. If he would have said something I would have made some payments to him, I just needed it done, He sent me for a swallow test, and wanted to do allergy testing, and I thought, good grief, I know I have allergies, no mystery there, I did the swallow test and it was fine, I didn't do the allergy testing, by then I realized he was a jerk,so after all that I just didn't go back, the other one out here I called and he wouldn't return my calls, so I am sure he got word I only had Medicaid.
Dr Morin is the name of the one I saw, and it should be Dr Moron !!!!
Just Me.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home