MY VIEWS

Mainly about my ordeal with becoming disabled, but with many of my opinions, experiences, and views. I am disabled by Fibromyalgia, Chrinic Fatigue Syndrome, Psoritric Arthritis, and chronic frequent migraines.

Google

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Animals

I have loved animals all my life. We always had dogs, cats, birds when I was growing up. When I left home I had 16 aquariums. I also in my childhood had a blind goose, a raccoon,a squirrel,parakeets, love birds, Quaker parrots,ducks that had 11 babies, 2 peacocks,cats,and we had 2 horses,a goat, ..that's all I can remember. Once I moved out on my own I continued with the fish, had another goose, rabbit,parakeets again,dogs,cats,and now my parrot. And I never pass up a stray...lol...
Just Me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home