MY VIEWS

Mainly about my ordeal with becoming disabled, but with many of my opinions, experiences, and views. I am disabled by Fibromyalgia, Chrinic Fatigue Syndrome, Psoritric Arthritis, and chronic frequent migraines.

Google

Friday, April 24, 2009

Credit Cards

I have to tell you I am so glad that the gov/Obama is going to do something about these credit card companies. They have incredible interst rates, they change the due dates to try and trip you up, and the least little thing and they report to your credit report. I had a card and it was for my sister to pay off an amount run up by her daughter. She was paying the monthly fee, and doing the right thing. The company changed the due date on her, and she failed to make the payment in time.So instead of having an interst free rate, it went up to something like 24%, and they did this on purose. I know I am not the only one who was stung by them. How many companies do that, none, you have a due date the same every month. Jerks. They are doing this to so many people, and gave credit to those who should not have had it, then punish them for it. I really hope they make them have rules backed by the government, as they aren't able to rule themselves properly.And I sure hope we don't bail them out, let them fail and learn from their mistakes, this is what capitalism is about. What good is it if we bal all these companies out.It will never end.
Just Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home