MY VIEWS

Mainly about my ordeal with becoming disabled, but with many of my opinions, experiences, and views. I am disabled by Fibromyalgia, Chrinic Fatigue Syndrome, Psoritric Arthritis, and chronic frequent migraines.

Google

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Thanks for all the comments from everyone,

I really appreciate that you all are reading my views....I take the klonopin at night to help me sleep. my doc has uped it to 1 mg a couple times a night,plus the ambien, and the promethazine(for nuasea) but helps with sleep. I recently did a sleep study, what a horrible night, they hook up so many electodes and wires to you , you feel like a robot. Went to bed at 10, at 2:30 I asked if they wanted me to take more sleep meds, they said no, they were getting a little bit. It was supposed to be a split study, 1/2 the night normal, the secod half with the machine(apnea machine), but I never got to use the machine as I didn't sleep enough. At 4:30 a,. I was gotten up, un snapped, glued etc, and sent home, Told my Doc would get the results, I felt I slept a little, but not much, I was very uncomfortable with all that stuff on me, and they said that my Doc may want me to come back to use the machine, and I said NO WAY, lol
My Neurologist wanted me to take Lyrica, well, it is basically the same as Topomax, and Neurotin, and cause the FDA said it was ok for Fibromyalgia the Docotrs are throwing it at patiens left and right. The Topomax, I could not tolerate, and I do not plan on taking this Lyrica, cause it is in the same family, just a new patent and more money for the drug conmpanies.
The shots he gave me in my neck of Lidocaine have helped that some and I wear a lidocaine patch on my neck every night, Now if anyone has tried this, you know the patch won't stay on by itself, so I wrap an elastic bandage around my neck and pin it shut, just tight enough to hold the patch in place, do not make it to tight, so that has also helped my neck. The migraines are still there, nothing new with them, same as before.And the fatigue is still there,
I made the mistake of during all this other stuff going on and taking care of Mom who has Lymphoma, and had pneuomnia and was in Hosp for 5 days recently, anyway, I let my inspection go on my car, and got the dreaded ticket the other night, and still I had my Virginia'a driver's lic, not west va., yet, so he gave me a good whopper of a ticket, that really hurt my purse strings, cause I am on a very tight budget anyway, lol But I was guilty, so what can I say, trying to get all that taking care of in the next week,
well, tired so have to log off, thanks for all the info posted here by my new frieds who come to vist, I really appreciate it. takecare
Wildblue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home