MY VIEWS

Mainly about my ordeal with becoming disabled, but with many of my opinions, experiences, and views. I am disabled by Fibromyalgia, Chrinic Fatigue Syndrome, Psoritric Arthritis, and chronic frequent migraines.

Google

Thursday, May 08, 2008

had my say

OK, I have had my say on this matter, I will try not to say anymore, but just to ask folks to look away from his eyes and think, on to better things,
I finally got my Social Security after over a 3 year battle, I have an associates degree , and think of my self as being a free thinking, intelligent individual. I am not a nut case, LOL
I am still disabled, but I still have a brain to think with thank God....I do not post these things with the intent to offend anyone, just to make you think, Thanks for reading, and I will post more later on my own situation which was why I started this blog, later
Wild blue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home