MY VIEWS

Mainly about my ordeal with becoming disabled, but with many of my opinions, experiences, and views. I am disabled by Fibromyalgia, Chrinic Fatigue Syndrome, Psoritric Arthritis, and chronic frequent migraines.

Google

Friday, April 24, 2009

Hi all, I haven't been here in awhile, a lot has happened, mostly I am still fighting all my symptoms, the worst I would say are the migraine, almost daily now. Very frustrating for me.I do have a very good Rheumy who does what he can for me, but I haven't been able to find anything that stops the migraines, gave up chocolate too !!
UGH, I drank hot Chocolate every morning and boy do I miss it. I am going to try and be on here more as there is a lot going on in the research field of Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatugue Syndrome as well. I have many book reviews to give also for you readers. I have just finished the Thomas Covenant series, and the next book comes out in 2010, I hate to wait for it, but I must !!!
It is a very good series and really holds your interst.
Talk to you all soon,
Just Me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home