MY VIEWS

Mainly about my ordeal with becoming disabled, but with many of my opinions, experiences, and views. I am disabled by Fibromyalgia, Chrinic Fatigue Syndrome, Psoritric Arthritis, and chronic frequent migraines.

Google

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hi, just popping in

Hi, I have no idea why I said Hi Mack, I don't even know a Mack. must have been a typo.
I am reading the new Diana Gabaldon book, An Echo In The Bone. She has another hit, it just came out in 2010, and so far my fellow readers are my sister,(who bought it) and 2 neices, a couple friends of my sisters. we are hooked, and knowing we have to wait another 2-3 years for the next one is torture. Diana , start right away, please !!
If you haven't read this series it is pretty good. I am about 2/3 of the way through the book of over 800 pages. I love a thick book. I can spend more time with my favorite characters.
ok, next...
I am really feeling my Psoriatic Arthritis this winter. It is really getting bad, I sure hope that the summer feels better, can't believe it. When my Rheumotologist first diagnosed me with this, I was sceptical to say the least. I figured it was all the Fibro. But I am a true believer now. It is very frustrating I can't take the ibuprofin meds for this, the anti inflamatories. I need to start on the Glucosomine, I just hate how big the pills are, they are all huge. I have a hard tome swallowing pills.
I have read more about the Preniciuos Anemoia also, and I have all the symptoms. I didn't know they had a Society. I just joined that. Amazing. I do the shots every month, but I think I need it more often, like every 2 weeks. What could it hurt, my body will just get rid of what I don't need. My red blood cells are to big from the anemia, thus causing more of the shortness of breath, and the fatigue. It would stand to reason if the red blood cells can't carry oxygen properly, you would be tired and short of beath.
My wonderful sinus surgery has turned out to be a nightmare. I just finished 4 months, yes, 4 months of anti biotics and the infection is back, after only 3-4 days. Unbelievable. I am worse now after the surgery. Where is the friggin gun, damn, this really sucks !!
I have read many message boards on this topic, chronic sinus problems, but I never see anyone with it, except Felix Unger on the Odd Couple, remember the humming, lol
well, I sympathize with anyone who has sinus problems. I got one of these sinus irragations systems, cost 100.00. You know I am desperate now, 100.00 !! it is like a water pic, but gentler. It does work but it takes a few hours for it to clear them and in that time there is a lot of drainage. ugh !!
I see the surgeon next Wed. but I am not sure she can do anything more. I first thought I would never go through that surgery again, it was pretty rough. Thank God for pain meds. But now, if it would help this situation, I guess I would do it again. I can't imagine it would be as bad. She already broke the bone and reset it in 3 places, did the stitches, scaped everything out-bad tissue. I still have bleeding from it. So I can't imagine there is much left except this one thing. I had the cat scan done and it showed Acute sinisitis, or how ever you spell that. So, what do I do now ????
I am still dealing with the Fibro, CFS,and so on.
I live with my mom and her gentleman friend, and she is losing her memory, it is pretty bad now, and he had major surgery a few months ago. He had to go to the ER like every week. I did not think I was going to survive that time. I was so exhausted, trying to keep up with everything.
At times I think my old life could not exit, being how I am now. All the dancing,almost every night, for hours on end, with out breaks. Ice skating, walking 12 miles a week. Who was this person. How could my life change so much. And I hate what I am now- so much. I want my life back , and I want my time back. Not going to happen I know, but I can still say it.
I am watching my sister's dog, she went to Vietnam for 2 weeks. And in this 2 weeks we get more snow than I have seen here in the 6-7 years I have lived here. I am telling her no more winter dog watching. She retires in a few months. I imagine she will be out here more often, but I know she wants to travel too. I loved to travel, but I can't now. I feel like I am letting her down as she wants me to go with her. I would only be a problem to her, to many health issues.
My Parrot is sceaaming for her dinner so I will close now, try to be back more often, for my own mind, as I know hardly anyone reads this. That is ok, it is an outlet for me, see ya,
my views,just me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home