MY VIEWS

Mainly about my ordeal with becoming disabled, but with many of my opinions, experiences, and views. I am disabled by Fibromyalgia, Chrinic Fatigue Syndrome, Psoritric Arthritis, and chronic frequent migraines.

Google

Saturday, March 12, 2005

I can't get Dooced !!!!!!!

In an article in The week, it seemd some folks are getting fired for what they are putting in their blog. I am not working so I can't be fired for talking badly about the company's I have worked for. But actually it wouldn't do any good. I don't believe anyone will decide how they feel about a company from someone's blog. I have been wronged by a couple companies, but they are the big fish with lawyers, money, and power. It is pretty useless to fight them. It is quite rare to win against a large company. It only wastes ones time, energy, and income. Nothing is fair in work and play, unfortunatly. I wasn't born into wealth, nor have I aquired it, and it looks like my chances of aquiring it are pretty slim to none. Unless you have money and power in this society you are basically a nobody, with no power, and no ability to fight others that have it. It's a shame but with so many people in this world only so many can be wealthy and powerful. Bummer.
Oh well, back to my nest......tata..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home