MY VIEWS

Mainly about my ordeal with becoming disabled, but with many of my opinions, experiences, and views. I am disabled by Fibromyalgia, Chrinic Fatigue Syndrome, Psoritric Arthritis, and chronic frequent migraines.

Google

Sunday, July 05, 2020

I have a lot I need to put into writing to figure out my own feelings so I will try to be on here more and having my feelings and at the same time maybe getting a better grip on them, something constantly bother me last night and I have some anger and bad feelings about some of this stuff and I think if I go back to writing maybe it will help em and maybe s someone, if you find this blog boring you don't need to read it, I got a comment once that someone said it was boring and I wandered why they bothered to read it then, It is mainly to help me and maybe you as well. It seems like no matter what I have tried to do in life it always blows up in my face and never works out. I have made some changes at times that I wish I hadn't done and had just stayed where I was at the time and rode it out, but I didn't. I wanted to move forward but here I am with exactly nothing to show for my life. ugh...sadly. If you had commented on my blog way back when then it is good to see you back, and am hoping that you are all doing much better and much better then me....lol...kindly Just me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home