MY VIEWS

Mainly about my ordeal with becoming disabled, but with many of my opinions, experiences, and views. I am disabled by Fibromyalgia, Chrinic Fatigue Syndrome, Psoritric Arthritis, and chronic frequent migraines.

Google

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

DONATIONS

Hi,
I have set up a donations button using paypal for anyone who would like to donate to me towards my living expenses. This includes my health insurance, my medical bills, my perscriptions, my daily needs expenses, like toothpaste, etc..I have no income and any help I get from anyone will be greatly appreciated. I do not want to abuse any kindness that anyone would show towards me. Thanks so much for your interest and caring.If anyone needs proof of my disability I can supply you with a copy of my Doctors letter.
Thanks so very, very much,
Just Me.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you have no income, how can you afford a computer and access to the internet?

    I'm just weary of people always asking for donations over the net.

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger wildblue01 said…

    That's no problem. I am living with my Mom, she has access and let me use her access. She has a wireless set up here. The computer I bought several years ago. It isn't a new one by far. It was bought in Fl. before I moved up here, and I was working at the time I bought it. If you want proof of my disability I can send you my Doctors letter stating it. I understand your being careful. There are many scammers out there, but I am not one of them.
    Thanks so much for your post.
    Maybe I can even post her letter here for other to see. I have to make sure my account number are covered, but you can see her name and what she wrote.
    Jeanette French
    ----- Original Message

     

Post a Comment

<< Home