MY VIEWS

Mainly about my ordeal with becoming disabled, but with many of my opinions, experiences, and views. I am disabled by Fibromyalgia, Chrinic Fatigue Syndrome, Psoritric Arthritis, and chronic frequent migraines.

Google

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Food stamps

Wow, I made it to my appointment and wasn't to sick. I usually have to cancel and try several times. But I went and the state says that I qualify for food stamps. This is a great thing for me, and maybe I can get medicaid. My perscriptions are so expensice, I don't know how it all works. I have to fill out more paper work and see what happens. I wish I could work, this life is so embarressing. Not to support myself, and to have to ask for help. Then being turned down by my Long Term Insurance was a really bad thing to have to accept. I paid for it, and they won;t allow me to use it,.What a scam....
night....
Just Me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home