MY VIEWS

Mainly about my ordeal with becoming disabled, but with many of my opinions, experiences, and views. I am disabled by Fibromyalgia, Chrinic Fatigue Syndrome, Psoritric Arthritis, and chronic frequent migraines.

Google

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Sinus cat scan results

Hey there folks:
I got my results today from the Doctor on my cat scan. I have no forehead sinus's, none, zilch. Very weird. My Doctor said that people with cystic fibrosis have no forehead sinus's. My mom has a chronic chect congestion problem, that never stops. She always wondered if it could be a form of cystic fibrosis, but not the major one. She has all kinds of tests etc...
My sinus are chronic in draining, the same type of thing. I wonder if this is a form of another type of strain of the cystic fibrosis disease.
Anyway, I am to also see an allergist and maybe have the sinus surgery at a later date, Fine with me, not in any hurry!!!!
till another day......
Just Me.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home